Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fun Valentine Printables

With Valentine's Day less than a week away,
I wanted to share these great Valentine's Day Printables I have come across:

Valentine Mad Libs:
The kids and I had a blast doing these last night. Michaela(11) had fun, really giving each one lots of thought. Jacob (3) loved it. His answers were completely honest but soooo funny! Can't wait for our family to get these next week. It is something that will be priceless to look back on in years to come :)


Since Jacob can not write I wrote his quotes for him :)


Michaela's mad lib for her Nana :)


I had the kids skip each sentence so that they created the letter together. I wrote what Jake said in black and Michaela wrote her answers in pink. On the first blank, I said how much do you love Grandma, he said alot! I said you love her more than..... what? He was a little confused, so I said think of something you love a whole lot. He said OK! Do you love her more than that? I love how he said he loves his Grandma more than his sissy. When he said that, his sister cracked up!!!

You can head over to over the big moon to print out this cute mad lib.



Fun Handprint Valentine:
Jacob is so proud of his adorable valentine!


To make handprints not so messy, this is a great tip, especially for little ones! Put a small amount of the paint on a paper towel and smear it around so it has a thin coat of paint on the paper towel.

Blot the paint on the palm of the child's hand. Make sure to get a thin layer of paint an the entire hand. This helps not to have big glops of paint between the fingers. :)

Place the handprints slightly tinted, the fingers will form the tip of the heart.

His hands look so much bigger than I thought :( they sure do grow up fast!


For the footprint, I did the same blotting technique as the hands. This will help when he applies pressure with his foot so it will not slide aound on the paper.


To complete this sweet keepsake, Jacob signed his name!

To print your own special Valentine go to over the big moon to print out your own!


 I hope you enjoyed my first real post :)
I have a few more Valentine's printables that I will post shortly.

Wendy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment